Custom Investing Search Tool

Monday, January 26, 2015

THANK YOU ALL--Celebrating my 500th Article!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

You know, you win some and you lose some. These past few years of writing and opining have made me a much stronger analyst and that has translated to better recommendations and better stock performance of those picks. While investors have made a lot of money on my top recommendations, there have been some bad losers in there as well. The key is to stay on top of the names I recommend and that is why I have undertaken a huge focus on providing Update articles. Sometimes the story changes. Sometimes things go wrong. But at the end of the day, those who are on top of things will gain the most and lose the least. I wanted to say thank you all for reading my work and I wish you the best success here in 2015!

Cheers,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate

HOT STOCKS!!!