Custom Investing Search Tool

Friday, November 15, 2013

Jim Cramer Is Just Plain Wrong About Annaly

Jim Cramer is wrong. I disagree with him entirely, at least on his recent bearish call on Annaly Capital Management (NLY). Basically, the call was somewhat benign during his lightning round of his show Mad Money. When asked about NLY at current levels, he stated: "I say no. It is too difficult to understand in this taper, no taper environment." Much of the headlines and action thereafter were predicated on the belief that "NLY is too difficult to understand." I'll admit, the mortgage real estate investment trust (mREIT) sector can really be confusing to many investors who own shares in the sector. However, unlike all of my prior articles on NLY, which have focused specifically on performance, or dividend sustainability or long-term performance of NLY, in this article I want to....READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate

HOT STOCKS!!!