Custom Investing Search Tool

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Jim Cramer is Wrong About Linn Energy (LINE)

Linn Energy (LINE) is primarily an oil and natural gas company, and engages in the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties. I have been in and out of the stock, most recently in late 2012. I still follow the headlines and read an occasional article. I recently wrote an article that gave a unique perspective in LINE's merger with Berry Petroleum (BRY) as well as the expansion of its Permian Basin properties. That article sparked a lot of discussion. I noted that there were readers clearly in the bullish camp, while others are in the bearish camp. Ultimately, I believe the company is taking the correct steps to ensure long-term stability and profitability. In the short run, there could be more pain ahead. Jim Cramer recently opined that LINE is simply too low to sell now. I couldn't disagree more with this overly simplistic view of any stock. Here is WHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate

HOT STOCKS!!!