Custom Investing Search Tool

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Javelin Mortgage (JMI) ROCKS. Buy It. Here Is Why I Sold Annaly And American Capital To Purchase It

This article is being written in response to why I like shares of Javelin Mortgage (JMI) and why I am buying more on each dip. Yes there are macro level issues surrounding interest rates that need to be worked out. I believe that JMI is far more protected from the ill effects of rising interest rates versus the behemoths in the space, Annaly Capital (NLY) and American Capital Agency (AGNC). This is because JMI has a much more well-rounded portfolio compared to both NLY and AGNC, in my opinion. JMI is also

1 comment:

  1. event study methodology

    Tools for Applying the Event Study Methodology and News Analytics: Abnormal Return Calculator,Text Analysis,Regular Expressions,Data Sources - http://www.eventstudytools.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate

HOT STOCKS!!!