Custom Investing Search Tool

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Why I like Silver Wheaton (SLW) and Hecla Mining (HL)

In this article I want to discuss a the reasons I pulled the trigger today and why it may be time to consider doing the same. While my portfolio is wide and diverse even with in the metals sector, two companies are standing out in my opinion as buys which I will discuss in a moment. The last two years have given long-term silver investors in particular an excellent chance to buy on the way down as we've pulled back steadily since April 2011. On the way down I have been recommending to dollar cost average and/or pyramid down into silver and silver equities. Despite the pressure on the metals in 2012-2013, in many recent articles I have suggested that gold and silver prices have long-term tailwinds in the form of extensive inflationary pressures. At the moment these pressures are at bay. I cannot say with certainty that we will not possibly see some deflation first. However, I think that once inflation picks up, it could be severe. Time will tell this story. Most of us know that gold is a straightforward way to benefit from such inflation and is a safe haven in times of panic. However, I believe that........READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate

HOT STOCKS!!!